Black Belt Kids Matter
A transformational educational movement and focus for the kids of Alabama’s Black Belt that ensures schools are
- Adequately funded
- Staffed with highly qualified teachers
- Exceptional facilities, and are
- Equipped with advanced technological tools
So that upon graduation, graduates are increasingly career ready and able to revitalize historically impoverished communities.
Young people will also be better challenged more extensively in a well-rounded educational experience of that includes
- Expanded opportunities in the arts
- Pathways to stable and productive employment, and
- Students that are of sound mind and body.