COVID-19 ARTIST RELIEF FUND
FOR INDIVIDUAL ARTIST IN THE 12 BLACK BELT COUNTIES
BULLOCK, CHOCTAW, DALLAS, GREENE, HALE, LOWNDES, MACON, MARENGO, PERRY, PICKENS, SUMTER, WILCOX
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, BBCF is providing a temporary relief for artist who have been impacted by the economic fallout from postponed or canceled performances and exhibits, in the 12 counties of the Black Belt.
- Award amount: $575 to help artists meet their personal needs
- Eligibility: Professional working artist (18 & older). Reside in Black Belt county. Members of group must apply as INDIVIDUALS. Artist who can meet their basis needs please refrain from applying.
- How Often? Only one award will be given per artist.
- What Can Grant Be Used For: Can be used for any pressing need: rent, food, supplies, medical expenses, etc.
- Application Process: Grants process available May 15th at 9am
- Grants will be received every Friday on a rolling basis.
- Checks process the following Monday