The Black Belt Community Foundation is currently recruiting for the positions listed below.
If you are currently a BBCF employee, please email HR@blackbeltfound.org by 5 PM tomorrow to let us know that you are interested to receive priority consideration.
Head Start Program
- Teacher – JE Hobbs Center – Camden, Wilcox County
- Assistant Teacher – (2) Easter Seals Center – Selma, Dallas County
- Floater – (2) JE Hobbs- Camden, Wilcox County, Southside Center – Selma, Dallas County
- Bus Driver – Keith Center, Orrville, Dallas County
- Custodian – Easter Seals Center – Selma, Dallas County
- Substitute Teachers – all locations (Choctaw, Marengo, Dallas, and Wilcox County
- Substitute Bus Drivers – Choctaw, Marengo, Dallas
- Census Coordinator – BBCF HQ – Selma, Dallas County
- Office Administrator – BBCF HQ – Selma, Dallas County
Share this information with family, friends, or anyone that you think will be a good fit for the Black Belt Head Start.
Click on the job title and it will take you to the job description.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@blackbeltfound.org.
Again, please feel free to pass along this information to anyone you believe would be interested. If your referral does not have access to email or a resume, s/he can complete an application and submit it any location or mail it to Black Belt Community Foundation at PO BOX 2020, Selma, AL 36702.
If you have additional questions, please contact Gwendolyn Blevins, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-874-1126 ext. 3.