The Black Belt Community Foundation Head Start is currently recruiting for the positions listed below.
- Substitute Teachers – all locations (Choctaw, Marengo, Dallas, and Wilcox Counties
- Bus Drivers – Linden (Marengo County)
- Substitute Bus Drivers – Linden (Marengo County)
- Center Supervisor – location to be determined
- Teacher – Linden, (Marengo County), Selma, (Dallas County)
- Assistant Teacher – Linden, (Marengo County), Camden (Wilcox County), Selma, (Dallas County)
- Assistant Teacher – Linden, (Marengo County)
- Floater – Selma, (Dallas County), Orrville, (Dallas County)
- Maintenance/Janitorial – Selma, (Dallas County)
- Office Administrator
- Program Develop Associate
Share this information with family, friends, or anyone that you think will be a good fit for the Black Belt Head Start. Please follow the instructions below to get more details on the job descriptions.
Click on the job title and it will take you to the job description.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@blackbeltfound.org.
Again, please feel free to pass along this information to anyone you believe would be interested. If your referral does not have access to email, they may download an application (click here for the application) and send it to Black Belt Community Foundation at PO BOX 2020, Selma, AL 36702 or drop it off in person at the Black Belt Community Foundation office – 609 Lauderdale Street, Selma, (across the street from the Goodwill store’s parking lot). Interested parties can also apply on Zip Recruiter.com.
If you have additional questions, please contact Mrs. Serena Low at firstname.lastname@example.org.